Our current Ofsted judgement is Requires Improvement with Good Effectiveness of leadership and management. We have been on a journey of improvement since becoming an Oasis Academy and are extremely proud of the progress our staff and students are making in the current climate of mobility. We know we have more improvements to make, and are excited to work together with our community to see the school become a 'Good' academy.
Ofsted found the following strengths in our latest report:
- Senior leaders and governors have established a very effective leadership team.
- As a result, staff morale is high, and the quality of teaching and pupils’ progress is improving at a good pace.
- Pupils said that they are safe and enjoy school. Staff and parents and carers agree that children are safe.
- Pupils joining the school speaking little or no English have a good programme of induction.
- Leaders have ensured that the curriculum makes a good contribution to pupils’ personal development and welfare.
- Leaders have made sure that there are highquality systems in place to safeguard and protect pupils from harm.
- Parents are highly supportive of this improving school.
Click here to download our Ofsted report from February 2018.
To view all of our previous inspection documents, please visit the Ofsted website.
What is Parent View?
Parent View is an Ofsted service that allows parents to give their views about this school at any time of the year, by completing a simple online questionnaire. At the time of an Ofsted inspection, parents are also invited to give inspectors their views using Parent View.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with any issues relating to bullying or poor behaviour. You are able to highlight the strengths of school also.
Follow this link to the Parent View website to get started!