- Admissions Policy
- Anti Bullying Procedures
- Behaviour Procedures
- Continuity of education policy - primary
- E-Safety Policy
- Home School Agreement
- Trips and Visits Policy
- Relationship and Sex Education Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Uniform Requirements
We have a full list of academy policies available from the academy office.
Oasis Academy Fir Vale welcomes comments on the service it provides to students and parents. Feedback enables us to clarify any misunderstanding that arise and gives us the opportunity to review our procedures if necessary. We are also pleased to learn of things that have gone well. If a parent/carer is unhappy about something or has any concerns about anything to do with the Academy, they should communicate this as soon as possible.
In the first instance parents should discuss any concerns with their child's class teacher. Most concerns or issues can be addressed informally at this stage. Teachers are available for informal discussions at the end of the school day or by appointment.
If any issue remains unresolved, parents should arrange an appointment with the Deputy Principal. If it is difficult to discuss a matter with the class teacher, an appointment should be made directly with the Deputy Principal. They will investigate any concerns raised and inform the parent of their findings. In most cases, the issue will have been resolved by this stage. However, if parents are still unhappy, they can speak with the Principal.
If, after discussions and meetings with staff, parents feel we have not addressed an issue to their satisfaction, the Academy Complaints Policy explains the procedure to follow.
If a parent has a complaint regarding special educational needs or disabilities they should contact the SENDCO in the first instance.
- Allergy Awareness Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Careers Guidance Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Continuity of Education Policy (Primary phase)
- Continuity of Education Policy (Secondary phase)
- Data Protection Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Early Years Policy
- Exclusions Policy
- Guidance on Data Protection Consent in Oasis Academies
- Health and Safety Policy
- Induction Policy for Early Careers Teachers
- Major and Critical Incident Policy
- Medical Needs and Medicines Policy
- Online Safety Curriculum Policy
- Parental Code of Conduct Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Relationships Education, Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education Policy
- Safer Recruitment Specific Guidance
- Secondary Literacy Policy
- SEND Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct Policy
- Student Equality and Inclusion Policy
- Subject Access Request Policy
- Uniform Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
Oasis Community Learning has a duty of care to safeguard each and every young person and member of staff who is associated with our Academies.
Please see below the link to the Oasis Safeguarding Statement of Intent.