We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms. We hold regular sales for uniform to purchase them at a reduced rate.
Our academy works with the uniform provider Pinders Schoolwear. Uniform is available to buy from stock and order from the main school office.
You can also purchase plain navy coloured cardigans or jumpers from high street shops and supermarkets.
Click here to read our Uniform Requirements and click here to read our Uniform Policy.
Reception to Year 6
- A jumper or cardigan
- A polo shirt
- A PE kit consisting of a white top, navy shorts and a PE bag
- A reading bag
All items must have the Oasis Academy Fir Vale logo.
Parents will also need to provide
- Black plimsolls for indoor wear for each child
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress OR navy 'tunic' and trousers according to religious dress
- White or navy head scarf according to religious dress
- Grey or navy baggy joggers for PE for girls according to religious dress
Jewellery & Personal Belongings
Stud earrings and watches are the only permitted jewellery on site. Pupils wearing any other items, such as hoop or long earrings, rings, or bracelets will be asked to remove them.
Please do not send you children to the academy with personal belongings other than those required for study. Mobile phones will be confiscated and any games devices brought in for break times should be done with caution. The school accepts no responsibility for lost items.